Our Nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk – and Face Masks – Are Here!
The Nationwide Virtual Congenital Heart Walk is ONE month away! It’s our biggest Virtual Congenital Heart Walk ever, bringing together every state where we don’t currently have a Walk (any anyone else who wants to join!) to raise funds for critical congenital heart defect research! It’s time to band together, but also for some friendly competition! Which state will have the most registrants? Secure the most gifts? Raise the most money for CHD research? Let’s find out!
What is the Virtual Congenital Heart Walk all about?
- We’ve set up a team for every state (and Washington DC) that doesn’t have a Congenital Heart Walk. Join your state team now!
- From Thursday, October 22nd through Saturday, October 25th, at our Facebook page, we’ll share family stories, updates on the CHD research and science you’re helping to fund, remembrance of our Heart Angels, downloadable fun, hands-on activities, virtual visits, live hangouts, and more!
- On Walk Day, Sunday, October 25th, our event program, on our Facebook page, will include mission and Foundation updates, a Moment of Silence and remembrance, research remarks, words from Heart Warriors, acknowledgements, and more! Then, we invite you to walk, bike, hike, cycle, row or whatever you’d like, and share your photos with us!
- Watch the video below to get a flavor of it all!
This Congenital Heart Walk series supports the mission of The Children’s Heart Foundation: to advance the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of congenital heart defects by funding the most promising research. We are the leading organization solely dedicated to CHD research funding, and our latest Call for Research proposals delivered a record number of research grant applications! Please help us reach our $75,000 event goal and to fund as much CHD research as possible!
So how can you start and help us?
- Register now, join your state’s team, and ask your friends, family, and colleagues to support your fundraising efforts!
- Take a look at our Virtual Fundraisers Guide for ideas.
- Check out our great 2020 Congenital Heart Walk fundraising incentives!
- Follow our National Congenital Heart Walk Facebook page.
- We've got special shopping partners who are donating proceeds, such as Kendra Scott (details coming soon!) You can also support us by purchasing The Children’s Heart Foundation face masks! Order yours now in time for the Virtual Walk!
Thank you for participating, walking and fundraising! Register today or make a donation to join us in Placing Children at the Heart of Research!